Privacy and Use Policies
Bible Study for Kids knows that you care how information about
you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust and what
you to feel confident in our services and security as it relates to your
visiting Bible Study for Kids, you are accepting the practices described
What personal information do we gather about you?
- Information that you give us such as name, address, phone
numbers and credit card information. Usually the information
is provided when you search, buy, order, post messages or other
methods of communication via our website or e-mail.
Conditions of Reasonable Use, Notices, and Revision
- If you choose to visit Study for Kids, your visit and any
dispute over privacy is subject to this
E-mail from us.
- E-mail subscription services will provide you with information
regarding the Bible Study for Kids website and products in the
newsletter that is sent to you.
Do we share the information that we receive?
- Your privacy is completely respected. At no time do we
ever provide your personal information or payment information to any
third party vendor, associate or service provider unless absolutely
necessary in order to complete your transaction or order.
Can the information be accessed?
- Through our service providers you are able to access your
information and make changes to your information
What about Cookies?
- We personally don't make use of them, however the service center
providing our shopping cart my make use of them in order to keep
track of your billing information and shopping cart.
CONDITIONS of Use of our Product
- Each lesson series and the associated materials are under the
protection of Copyright and certified in accordance with the
Copyright Office of the United States. Please respect that the
materials are for your personal use and may not be changed or made
use of for resale in any form.
They may be used in the class room, and or on home computers.
The purpose of our products is to teach God's children of all ages.
Copies for the purpose of "giving them away" is stealing. We
trust the integrity of those who purchase the materials to use them
in the proper manner. A manner which is pleasing to our LORD.
- If you choose to visit Bible Study for Kids, your visit and any
dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of
Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and
application of the law of the state of our local state.
- If you have any concern about privacy of your personal
information as used and collected within our website, please send us
a thorough description by clicking on "Contact
Us", and we will try to resolve it.
- Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the
Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic
reminder of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed
us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see
- Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to
all information that we have about you and your account.
We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never
materially change our policies and practices to make them less
protective of customer information collected in the past without the
consent of affected customers.
Any questions ... contact